Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Active  | Guidelines  | Search

Quick Go »
No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 4
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 245 times and has 3 replies Next Thread
Former Member
Cruncher
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
No longer working

I just noticed that my last project was run on 2/7/07. My status is listed as retired. What happened?
[Feb 23, 2007 3:11:57 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Sekerob
Ace Cruncher
Re: No longer working

The only 'retired' i know is from a team and like the Bemburry case probably a new member name ..... the points stay with the previous member name.

U've not posted in either UD or BOINC support, so dont know which agent u ran which stopped reporting tasks. Is an agent running and what name does it show in the projects tab (BOINC) or the Member Information (UD Agent)

let us know
----------------------------------------
WCG Global & Research > Make Proposal Help: Start Here!
Please help to make the Forums an enjoyable experience for All!
[Feb 23, 2007 4:17:45 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

I know nothing about BOINC or UD Agent. All I know is that the last task run was on 2/7. I can view my statistics, but there is nothing listed under my device list.
[Feb 23, 2007 5:37:56 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Sekerob
Ace Cruncher

If you were running the below, u were running UD Agent aka WorldCommunityGrid Agent. If u visit Device Manager, Device Statistics, u can see what type of agent and the dates they last returned a result. If UD(WCG) agent is running, returning results and increasing points, than the name in the Member Information box is likely different from sedwar04. Than another member is getting the credits.

WCG Global & Research > Make Proposal Help: Start Here!
Please help to make the Forums an enjoyable experience for All!
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Sekerob at Feb 23, 2007 8:35:29 PM]
[Feb 23, 2007 8:34:29 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread