Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Active  | Guidelines  | Search

Quick Go »
No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 14
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 521 times and has 13 replies Next Thread
Sekerob
Ace Cruncher
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: Hovering over image toolbar results in nothing in status bar unless half middle clicking

'cite' v 'sight' ;O)
----------------------------------------
WCG Global & Research > Make Proposal Help: Start Here!
Please help to make the Forums an enjoyable experience for All!
[Mar 30, 2007 11:31:04 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher
Re: Hovering over image toolbar results in nothing in status bar unless half middle clicking

Still doesn't make sense. Sorry. I know we're talking about "cite" v "sight". I just don't understand what you are trying to communicate.
[Mar 30, 2007 11:35:57 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

Swapping it into a nonhovering nondynamic image but have status bar text? That would work. Bottom line is that something that works in IE7 and Opera doesn't in Firefox, yes Firefox faults, but also a result of complex HTML.

The webmaster's job is not to produce perfect HTML and expect all browsers to render accordingly, especially when the most "strictest" browsers don't support certain "standards" or don't render current ones correctly. If something has reduced functionality in a certain browser, the webmaster should ensure that users of those browser have the same capabilities of other users of other browsers.
--
Cite vs sight. I've never seen "sight"/"sighted" used as a verb/adverb meaning referenced. I was never aware that sighted was a word, but looking it up, sighted deals with everything about vision and cited deals with the bibliographical.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Former Member at Mar 30, 2007 11:40:35 PM]
[Mar 30, 2007 11:39:02 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Sekerob
Ace Cruncher

Still doesn't make sense. Sorry. I know we're talking about "cite" v "sight". I just don't understand what you are trying to communicate.

Never mind.... lost in translation
WCG Global & Research > Make Proposal Help: Start Here!
Please help to make the Forums an enjoyable experience for All!
[Mar 30, 2007 11:46:02 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread