Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Active  | Guidelines  | Search

Quick Go »
No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 197
Posts: 197   Pages: 20   [ Previous Page | 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 11237 times and has 196 replies Next Thread
Former Member
Cruncher
Re: New members wanted.

wink Warlock, you are the Man. I like your style
laughing Your trembling friend
----------------------------------------
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Former Member at Feb 6, 2005 9:48:14 PM]
[Feb 6, 2005 9:43:40 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Arwen Evenstar
Advanced Cruncher

Graham.

Please do not take any notice of Warlock's little pretend tirades, we never do. Well, not unless he makes it clear that he is doing it for a reason. When that happens, it is done by PM in our own forums. It is never done here, or in public. Really, he is just a big cuddly bear. kiss

Our best to you, and to yours. rose

[Feb 6, 2005 10:22:08 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

Team.

We have a new member aboard. Please extend a warm welcome to...

Todd Blankenship.

Todd.

You are very welcome here, and we hope that your stay with our friendly team will prove to be both long and happy. If any of the team are able to help you in any way, please let us know. It is very early here, and I have not yet checked our forums. If you have not already registered there, please do so at your convenience.

Thank you for electing to join ImLadris, a team of friends. dancing

[Feb 7, 2005 6:09:35 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

Hiya Todd.

Welcome to the team. We're all good mates here and in our forums, so just join in when you feel like it.

Got to gallop off to work right now. Catch you later mate. peace

Thanks for joining us.

[Feb 7, 2005 6:40:20 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Arwen Evenstar
Advanced Cruncher

Todd.

It is a real pleasure to have you join us as our ninth member. We trust that you will find our team and forums to be a worthwhile experience. Should you have any questions regarding either team or forums, we will be delighted to answer them for you.

Enjoy your stay with us, and good luck to you. rose

[Feb 7, 2005 5:01:24 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

OK then. So who would like to make our team up to 10 members by joining us now?

Have a drink on me while you're thinking about it. Make the most of it. I don't often buy anyone a drink.
shhh

[Feb 7, 2005 10:06:30 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

Have a drink on me while you're thinking about it. Make the most of it. I don't often buy anyone a drink.

A rare event, indeed. I think the last time you did that was to celebrate Queen Victoria's coronation.

whistling
[Feb 8, 2005 6:12:52 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Arwen Evenstar
Advanced Cruncher

laughing Matrix. It looks like Warlock already has you weighed up. devilish
[Feb 8, 2005 6:47:19 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

Fairest lady.

Knowest thou not that I hath a keen knowledge of those who resideth within this domain?

wink
[Feb 8, 2005 5:03:43 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

Oh no! Not again.

Will someone else please join our team so Warlock will go back to writing in a language I can understand. English, Warlock. Try English. Write in Chinese if you have to, but modern English would be better.

clown
[Feb 8, 2005 6:30:04 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Posts: 197   Pages: 20   [ Previous Page | 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread