Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Active  | Guidelines  | Search

Quick Go »
No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 6595
Posts: 6595   Pages: 660   [ Previous Page | 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1102956 times and has 6594 replies Next Thread
ultimaThule
Veteran Cruncher
Project Badges:
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: Base Camp.......The team that isn't

Some year end paperwork here.

First time of life of this mine, when I have been Big In Japan ...
Well awfully small as technically, but you know, since first time experience, it just feel like ,.-=* * =-.,

That AWP on my pocket, has kind of 20% invested on physical walls in Nippon.
For some reason, value of this product did perform stuka-romma (local expression for falling knife).. Yup, there I was here to catch it... So happy I was like so...

----------------------------------------

[Dec 30, 2017 6:19:13 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

Some year end paperwork here.
Here as well. New set of spreadsheets for 2018.
Is this your stock portfolio ultimaThule?

Going up? Going sideways? Going down? Going around, around?

[Dec 30, 2017 6:51:45 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
ultimaThule
Veteran Cruncher
Project Badges:

Hi Gal biggrin
Honestly it is techically something like that..... But you know me, I only enjoy time on roller coaster, when ride if falling.

[Edit 1 times, last edit by ultimaThule at Dec 30, 2017 7:03:31 PM]
[Dec 30, 2017 7:01:09 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

Hi Guy biggrin
Way to go - only way is up peace
Is *stuka-romma* because Finns easily pull out their knives? cool
It really said so in my mother's geography book.
It also said you drink! Quite a bit.
It was *not* a very polically correct geography book blushing

Rollercoaster New York New York, Las Vegas
[Dec 30, 2017 7:23:15 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
ultimaThule
Veteran Cruncher
Project Badges:

biggrin Like so hi Gal biggrin

Well, generally "falling knife" is tactic, written on shadows of Wall Street, or something...

But since You did mention local knife culture, sure like to open it a little a bit.
It was kind of gunslinger phenomenal on western rural areas here for sure. But it did not not cover any surrounding areas, since this kind of behavior was not possibility to climb up on society latter on any wealth area.
Wealthier surrounding county's, did respond kind of cultural expansion with sushauleil on root level.

Boozing.... Need to disqualified myself...

https://youtu.be/y6120QOlsfU

[Dec 30, 2017 8:06:53 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

AHA!
Mother's geography book was right on track as it was about 100 years old whistling
A bunch of Finnish hillbillies
I always wanted to ask a Finn these two embarrassing questions ....
It's a great day for me, ultima tongue
Thank you very much for answering rose without pulling your knife shock

[Dec 30, 2017 8:19:35 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
ultimaThule
Veteran Cruncher
Project Badges:

[Dec 30, 2017 8:36:59 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

Eläkeläiset? ~ Retired? laughing
[Dec 30, 2017 8:42:56 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

Good Morning Base Campers!
Thank you all – Base Campers and crunchers in general – for having welcomed me back with so much warmth and kindness love struck
A new year is coming up. I only have a sketchy plan for what we could do. Your wishes and input are certainly welcome.
Most of you may think that going to Hungary is unnecessary. Those of you who have been there in real life, and I know that Punchy@BC has, will know what I mean when I say Budapest and her surroundings are very charming, indeed. Please refer to the hot spring spa and the links underneath it here. So I would like Hungary to be our first destination starting around mid January.
After that? What would you like?

My very big ambition for this year – and there is no rush – will be to make a new SNURK trek, because the one we had this year was – hmmm, lousy? blushing
I hope we can muster an enthusiatic crew composed by
all kinds of crunchers, big and small, young and old, male and female … black, green, white, red, hillbillies and academics, rich and poor, savvy and stupid, seasoned Base Campers and first-time-Base Campers
.... from all over the world

because, you see, if you haven't bothered to tweek your Forum Profile to show your country yet your SNURK sign will if at all possible biggrin
In short:
Everything that a Base Camp Crew is and forever should be
- just bigger biggrin
- just more numerous biggrin
- just more grateful for what SNURK has done for all us crunchers wearing his precious sign hugs
and for SNURK’s attitude:
Always willing to do one more with a smile – and if it takes him more than one day, he practically apologizes …. tsk, tsk, tsk

I wish you and yours a very Happy New Year smile
We Can Do It

[Dec 31, 2017 10:36:18 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

Good Morning Base Campers!
Happy New Year!
I hope you all made the transisition into 2018 in good shape sticking to ethanol drinks (the white wines, especially champagne) rather than methanol drinks (the red wines and I assume the booze as well). In case you have a hangover, I’ll keep my babbling to a minimum.
I can recommend a walk.
Even if it’s cold, windy, raining or snowing, there’s no such thing as bad weather.

It’s the clothing!

[Jan 1, 2018 12:43:18 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Posts: 6595   Pages: 660   [ Previous Page | 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread