Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Active  | Guidelines  | Search

Quick Go »
No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 38
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2047 times and has 37 replies Next Thread
Former Member
Cruncher
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: Hmm.. my team hasnt really picked up... soooo...As

damn we lost another one to ditech, er i mean MOT.
[Apr 19, 2005 12:48:52 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher
Re: Hmm.. my team hasnt really picked up... soooo...

Welcome aboard, cyberwire. hugs

From what I can tell, you'll be right at home with MOT. Sometimes I think that half of all the posts on the forum are from MOT members. Then again, maybe it's just the effect of all the dancing colorful little "idgets" all over the screen. hypnotized

If I am not mistaken, we are already witnessing the "cyberwire" effect reflected in todays numbers? thinking

Btw, be careful of Hairy4Paws. Very sweet pup, but there's this drool thing ... biggrin
[Apr 19, 2005 12:52:52 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

Welcome aboard, cyberwire. hugs

From what I can tell, you'll be right at home with MOT. Sometimes I think that half of all the posts on the forum are from MOT members. Then again, maybe it's just the effect of all the dancing colorful little "idgets" all over the screen. hypnotized

If I am not mistaken, we are already witnessing the "cyberwire" effect reflected in todays numbers? thinking

Btw, be careful of Hairy4Paws. Very sweet pup, but there's this drool thing ... biggrin

Ha! I don't drool....well not much.... Ok only when I drink water or I'm hot or eating or thinking about eating or thinking about chewing on a leg or nipping an arse. Ok! OK! I drool, dig craters in the backyard, wallow in the foulest of stuff, mark territory with my yellow liquid filled squirt gun, put up with misbehaving children even if they hit or twist my tail and will defend you with my life. What more can be asked!? angel

Paws
[Apr 19, 2005 2:24:09 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

TribalWar.com: One day we`ll look back on all this... then plow into a parked car
[Apr 19, 2005 2:58:14 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

ya.. the effect was me I believe.. I didnt get switched over till mid-day however so tomorrows stats should show my full potential... that is if none of my users turned off their machines.. i still have 2 that insist on doing that.. maybe I should set their BIOS's to wake at a certain time.. like 9pm.. hmmmm
[Apr 19, 2005 8:03:11 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher
biggrin Re: Hmm.. my team hasnt really picked up... soooo...

Ha! I don't drool....well not much.... Ok only when I drink water or I'm hot or eating or thinking about eating or thinking about chewing on a leg or nipping an arse. Ok! OK! I drool, dig craters in the backyard, wallow in the foulest of stuff, mark territory with my yellow liquid filled squirt gun, put up with misbehaving children even if they hit or twist my tail and will defend you with my life. What more can be asked!? angel

Paws

Sounds like you'd be a fit in perfect over here, Hairy.

My 3yr old chocolate (Bailey) finishes her drink by taking a huge mouthful of water, then methologically depositing half on the wood floors, and the rest on her unsuspecting owners.

The 2yr old yellow mix (Cody) is simply a character. He must be part "French lab." He insists on jumping up to everyone he meets with a very zealous attempt to insert his tongue into their mouths. Being half "pit?" you can imagine some of the reactions we get from unsuspecting newbies. You can not ask for a sweeter gentler pup. But they don't know it. Makes for quite a hysterical scene. laughing
[Apr 19, 2005 10:19:34 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
cruncher17
Cruncher

ya.. the effect was me I believe.. I didnt get switched over till mid-day however so tomorrows stats should show my full potential... that is if none of my users turned off their machines.. i still have 2 that insist on doing that.. maybe I should set their BIOS's to wake at a certain time.. like 9pm.. hmmmm

I'm sorry we lost you. I just added 8 machines to the team anandtech effort and a user expressed interest in the anandtech forums so I think we might start gaining some traction. Hopefully you will consider switching back in the future!

Good luck crunching!
[Apr 19, 2005 4:26:26 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

I was team captain when I retired, so I believe the position is available if u want it cruncher17... its all yours :)
I'm still sticking to the anand forums.. just gonna try hanging with a different team for a bit/forever :)
[Apr 19, 2005 4:40:52 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread