Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Active  | Guidelines  | Search

Quick Go »
No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 603
Posts: 603   Pages: 61   [ Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 124555 times and has 602 replies Next Thread
Greg Lyke
Advanced Cruncher
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: The Help Cure Muscular Dystrophy Crunching Chart

Sekerob,

I know that it's been said plenty of times before but I'll do it again & say thanks for the graphs & all the information that they give. They give me a chance to spend far too much time playing "what if" games with what I want to work on next & how much time is probably left in the project itself. My wife otoh thinks I'm a dork & wishes that I would just let things go & stop spending so much time goofing off here tongue . Ah well, there are worse hobbies to have I'm sure...

(after today's events though you'll probably want to update the "badge" link on your signature box wink )
[Jul 14, 2009 7:59:20 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Somervillejudson@netscape.net
Veteran Cruncher
USA
Project Badges:
biggrin Re: The Help Cure Muscular Dystrophy Crunching Chart

Weel don't many people think we are "different" in being obsessed with crunching. Yes, my wife is the head of the line but is rtying to understand. Better hobby and cheaper than a girlfriend!
[Jul 26, 2009 11:02:56 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
mhea
Cruncher
Project Badges:

Is it just me or is the link to the chart not working?
----------------------------------------
[Aug 12, 2009 3:18:52 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Sekerob
Ace Cruncher

You might have to make changes to your browser settings. More people report not seeing the charts, just a placeholder icon or a link. They route via tinyurl, so probably it's something in the redirects that needs an exception.
WCG Global & Research > Make Proposal Help: Start Here!
Please help to make the Forums an enjoyable experience for All!
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Sekerob at Aug 12, 2009 4:24:58 PM]
[Aug 12, 2009 3:35:35 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Sekerob
Ace Cruncher

With this update:
Statistics updated on August 21st : 1.46%. We have received the results of 14 full batches, and 11 incomplete.

If ~ 25 batches holds ~ 1.46% of the work one could take batch 50 currently in circulation as a progress "in the field" indication for about 3% near completion. [This is stretching it :O]

The total batches in the project are 2467
[Aug 28, 2009 6:59:34 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

It has been reported that Dengue Drugs Phase I has completed. Hopefully HCMD2 will benefit with additional compute cycles...
[Aug 29, 2009 12:55:09 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Sekerob
Ace Cruncher

Doug, there are multiple objectives and targets with the different projects at WCG. We can't break steel with bare hands, it takes time... The most interesting targets are in the early part of this project so by the time HCMD2 finishes already some intermediary results are anticipated, no promises. Now that the holiday season is officially over, here at least it ends last Sunday of August, the grid should be kicking up in full force and resume growth. As it stands now, HCMD2 saw no slow down these past months, in fact it kept getting more and more share.

Meantime the job time average has been increasing according plan, now 3.7 hours up from 3.1. Less jobs containing more work, the equivalent amount of work and improved grid efficiency as there are less results to up/download.
[Aug 30, 2009 11:28:00 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

Yes I fully understand but I can still be hopeful. Nothing wrong with that...
[Aug 30, 2009 10:48:45 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Steve WCG
Senior Cruncher

Hope is why we are all here peace
[Aug 31, 2009 1:31:25 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Sekerob
Ace Cruncher

Nothing at all wrong with hope, Doug. There was the immediate spike this last Sunday (France is back from holidays too). Second highest output for this research and daily consecutive Teraflop record, the running 21 day average now 54 TFL. smile

[Aug 31, 2009 9:04:12 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Posts: 603   Pages: 61   [ Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread