Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Active  | Guidelines  | Search

Quick Go »
No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 484
Posts: 484   Pages: 49   [ Previous Page | 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 175956 times and has 483 replies Next Thread
kateiacy
Veteran Cruncher
USA
Project Badges:
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: New Set of Beta WU's - FAAH

If we have FAAH WUs in our cache for which at least one wingman has already gotten the 161 error, should we even bother to run them? Or should we abort them and avoid spending several hours computing just to get an error?
----------------------------------------

[Jul 1, 2011 4:38:27 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
astrolabe.
Senior Cruncher

35 Beta Wu with 2 errors. Over 6 days credit leaving me less than 13 days from Ruby biggrin
[Jul 1, 2011 4:47:46 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

I have gotten 3 betas for FAAH, but 13 for HPF2. I have been stuck at 26 days for a long time. These should get me somewhat closer to the silver for bete testing.
[Jul 1, 2011 4:52:00 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

Keep in mind these are Betas, not regular WUs. Eventually you will get credit for the errored out units. I already have credit for some of my errored units. I run some Linux which, unlike Windows, normally gets less than claimed credit, in these cases I was awarded full claimed credit.
[Edit 2 times, last edit by Former Member at Jul 1, 2011 5:09:53 PM]
[Jul 1, 2011 4:56:28 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
petehardy
Senior Cruncher
USA
Project Badges:

It not just Linux that overclaims, all 8 of my windows machines do it as well!

"Patience is a virtue", I can't wait to learn it!
[Jul 1, 2011 5:03:13 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

HCC Betas have started
[Jul 1, 2011 5:36:48 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
knreed
Former World Community Grid Tech
Project Badges:

We just released another volley of FAAH, HPF2 and started some HCC1. The load on the servers is light at this time so they are holding up well. This is will be the last time we send a lot of work for multiple beta projects at a time. We will conduct a beta test for CEP2, HCMD2 and C4CW before starting to run production projects through these new servers. Then we will run a beta for DDDT2 before releasing new work for that project. HFCC will have to wait until we have new work from the researchers.
[Jul 1, 2011 5:52:05 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
BladeD
Ace Cruncher
USA
Project Badges:

Thanks for the update!

Yep, I got 1 per thread per project! I started this with 8 days completed. Let's see how many more I can do before this ends! wink
[Jul 1, 2011 6:11:24 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher
Re: New Set of Beta WU's - General System Test, All Sciences

In the last few hours received for each core one of up to now testing sciences [FAAH, HPF2, HCC]... if run proper that will add a few days to the tally... the laptop takes 11 hours per FAAH :P

--//--

PS, So far of 7 completed two went out on -161.

edit: Title :D
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Former Member at Jul 1, 2011 6:21:33 PM]
[Jul 1, 2011 6:15:35 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
nanoprobe
Master Cruncher
Classified
Project Badges:

We just released another volley of FAAH, HPF2 and started some HCC1. The load on the servers is light at this time so they are holding up well. This is will be the last time we send a lot of work for multiple beta projects at a time. We will conduct a beta test for CEP2, HCMD2 and C4CW before starting to run production projects through these new servers. Then we will run a beta for DDDT2 before releasing new work for that project. HFCC will have to wait until we have new work from the researchers.

Will the CEP2 betas be tied to the opt in requirement? People with multicore machines may have issues running more that 1 CEP2 beta at a time.
In 1969 I took an oath to defend and protect the U S Constitution against all enemies, both foreign and Domestic. There was no expiration date.

[Jul 1, 2011 6:36:17 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Posts: 484   Pages: 49   [ Previous Page | 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread