Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Active  | Guidelines  | Search

Quick Go »
No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 291
Posts: 291   Pages: 30   [ Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 107186 times and has 290 replies Next Thread
Col323
Senior Cruncher
Project Badges:
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: ECD topic

Thanks for the update! A lot certainly changed in this two week period. wink

One bit of feedback, take it or leave it. To me it would make more sense to sort the list by the ECD (nearest at the top) than by the days passed. That way I can quickly see which project is next to be ticked off the list.
[Oct 3, 2016 2:12:07 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
KLiK
Master Cruncher
Croatia
Project Badges:

I'll see what can be done...as it's linked to another table, that's has the order as WCG has it on web page "My Contribution"...but if it can be done, it's going to be done! ;)

thanks for feedback
----------------------------------------
oldies:UDgrid.org & PS3 Life@home

non-profit org. Play4Life in Zagreb, Croatia
[Oct 3, 2016 9:45:25 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
KLiK
Master Cruncher
Croatia
Project Badges:

So, a little later that 15th, but here it is:

News:
1. "ECD by WCG" is read by disclosure in topic: https://secure.worldcommunitygrid.org/forums/wcg/viewpostinthread?post=532858
2. ECD is sorted from "1st finished to last finish ECD"
3. some projects were on progress (UGM, MCM, FAHB, OZ), while some have been going down with % (OET, HSTB)...so some of the ECD got a little postponed! Notice OZ got a big jump so it's ending 1m sooner.
cool

[Oct 17, 2016 10:06:49 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
KLiK
Master Cruncher
Croatia
Project Badges:

So, a little late...but better late, then never!
Had so much work on a NEW job...turned Siemens down for a Rimac company !

Anyway, project goes on:

So, some nice movements in numbers as more power goes in projects now that UGM is finished! wink

[Nov 5, 2016 11:39:05 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
KLiK
Master Cruncher
Croatia
Project Badges:

So, a little overdue, 'cause of the switch of the job (check my last post)!
& yes, I did put my work mobile phone on WCG to help us out on OET & ZIKA...so, while I'm sleeping it's working at least 8h x4 with calcs...

Anyway, here's a pic:

& some comments:
1. UGM is removed, as it's a finished project!
2. ZIKA is going to end in Feb...not much difference in my calcs & WCG postings to BOINC...as said before, best way to calc the ECD is from the beginning of the project!
3. MCM comes to beginning of Apr...probably all speed up from the UGM finished!
4. also FAHB is ending 1m sooner in Aug...
5. HSTB got hit big, postponed to 2020...as it got problems with data coming & it's on slowdown...notice going from 16% to 14% in science!
6. added CEP2 as last, going to keep it there, as it's a intermittent project! so the ECD is also got very wrong...have to look as some calcs! Posting it for now...
wink

Edit:
- CEP2 if started now, it's going to last for 10m...BUT, as CEP2 has not been running lately, I don't know how long has it been on pause...so those 2337 days from beginning of the project, might be sthg like 2000 days from beginning of the project...& that would mean that it's going to end up sooner than those 10m! So take calcs for ECD of CEP2 with great "maybe"...

[Edit 2 times, last edit by KLiK at Nov 20, 2016 9:52:40 PM]
[Nov 20, 2016 9:45:32 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
OldChap
Veteran Cruncher
UK
Project Badges:

CEP paused 188 days ago as far as I can tell (16 May 2016)

[Edit 1 times, last edit by OldChap at Nov 20, 2016 10:12:11 PM]
[Nov 20, 2016 10:10:37 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
KLiK
Master Cruncher
Croatia
Project Badges:

CEP paused 188 days ago as far as I can tell (16 May 2016)

thanks, will use that in next calcs!
wink

[Nov 23, 2016 4:41:31 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
KLiK
Master Cruncher
Croatia
Project Badges:

So next pics with ECS is here:

As can be seen:
- Zika hunt is well underway, as most jobs are finishing quickly...but more work is expected...
- MCM is underway to be finished by the end of Mar, instead of beginning of the Apr...
- FAHB got some great discreptencies...so probably has speed up 'cause of a greater allocation of work...have to check my calcs for use of project!
- OET is going to be last till Fall 2017, no change in that...expecting those days!
- HSTB is postponed to 2021, so we got a nice run till it gets there!

Added pause for the CEP2 project...as of today, we're on pause for 199 days! sad
Hopefully the team will resolve issues & we're going to cotinue our quest! But still, it's about 6+m to finish for CEP2...
wink

[Dec 1, 2016 4:17:54 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

Had to hunt for your charts, klik. I didn't realize they had been moved to chat room (I now have them watched smile ) I am debating moving my androids over to FAAH now that it is active again, and aim for my 10y badge (currently at 8.5y) or should I keep on OET (currently at 6.5y)? Right now I have 10 android cores so I should be able to get FAAH goal done by 60 more days? I guess I can add my computers as well, since they are only running MCM and I have no way of getting to 50y (currently 25y).
Thank you for the ECD updates. They are a nice way of seeing all projects at the same time.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Former Member at Dec 4, 2016 12:45:55 PM]
[Dec 4, 2016 12:44:25 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
KLiK
Master Cruncher
Croatia
Project Badges:

thx, but from what I see it's better to get to goals in OET...as FAAH is not included in these posts from 1st Dec...but will be from 15th onward!
Still expecting FAAH to be more of a prolonged project (few more years)...but that's only an early estimate...like WCG own ECD is in 2026.! biggrin

Keep on the good work...

[Edit 1 times, last edit by KLiK at Dec 4, 2016 10:35:00 PM]
[Dec 4, 2016 10:33:43 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Posts: 291   Pages: 30   [ Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread