A Farmyard In Normandy

Moderator: ACOT Employee

Cierlmeyrin
Cherry Tart

A Farmyard In Normandy

Post by Cierlmeyrin »

The famous Building Painting, A Farmyard In Normandy by Claude Monet. The original masterpiece oil painting was painted in 1863. Our artists will maticulously hand paint a reproduction oil painting of A Farmyard In Normandy by Claude Monet detail by detail, color by color as close to the original oil painting as possible. Oil Paintings for sale Our reproduction oil paintings are all hand painted fine art with no printing involved. Don't settle for a print when a genuine reproduction oil painting will add sophistication to any room and will be admired by many.
Famous Paintings Regarding his oil paintings Monet said "Every day I discover more and more beautiful things. It's enough to drive one mad. I have such a desire to do everything, my head is bursting with it.” Another time he said "People discuss my art and pretend to understand as if it were necessary to understand, when it's simply necessary to love." Children Paintings Another time he said "I know that to paint the sea really well, you need to look at it every hour of every day in the same place so that you can understand its way in that particular spot; and that is why I am working on the same motifs over and over again, four or six times even." Flower Paintings Claude Monet became one of the best known artists in history. He was the leader of Impressionists, a group of artists who rebelled against the traditional method of painting. Through his life Monet painted about 2500 paintings.

Return to “Prayer Talk”