Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Active  | Guidelines  | Search

Quick Go »
No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 36
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 4375 times and has 35 replies Next Thread
Former Member
Cruncher
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: HFCC WU names & project status

I've made some calculations, and on second thought, 5 years isn't within reach for me on HFCC, since I also want to grab an occasional Beta and possibly some DDDT2 jobs. So my main focus will be on HPF2 for the next couple of weeks.

Good luck to everyone who still can make it to the next badge level!
[Apr 23, 2010 6:33:05 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Sekerob
Ace Cruncher

Some think HPF2 will have an intermezzo in a couple of days, so you need a plan B. It's not unlikely and then the new [beta-tested] science app will launch when the next experiment is ready to launch. That will put supply pressures on the remaining 3 full active sciences, FAAH, HCC and HCMD2. Trust the techs are ready for that.

:D
----------------------------------------
WCG Global & Research > Make Proposal Help: Start Here!
Please help to make the Forums an enjoyable experience for All!
[Apr 23, 2010 6:39:52 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
martin64
Senior Cruncher
Germany
Project Badges:

I've made some calculations, and on second thought, 5 years isn't within reach for me on HFCC. So my main focus will be on HPF2 for the next couple of weeks.

Not sure whether this is exactly the best choice. biggrin laughing
Unless there are new experiments coming up or uplinger finds some magic WUs he has hidden up to now, we will temporarily run out of work in HPF2 next week.

Regards,
Martin
----------------------------------------

[Apr 23, 2010 6:42:53 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

Martin,

If that should happen, I'll switch over to another project. There are plenty to choose from, so no worry.
[Apr 23, 2010 7:22:41 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

Guys, don't claim all WUs for yourselves! Leave some to others. Or how else shall I reach five years if you have all the WUs? ;-)
and how do I get my 10 years if you don't leave me some WUs to crunch. LOL

and there is no need to increase your buffers while there is a steady supply. I am at .3 days
[Apr 23, 2010 7:28:41 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
tombell12
Advanced Cruncher
Australia
Project Badges:

There is more than 30 days left of new work by my calculations. But it is getting close. Some batches were out of sequence as we rebuilt them into smaller groups. But if you're in a badge push, start going :)

-Uplinger

(Edit: Remember, my forecast for how many more days of new work is an estimate, so it's not 100% accurate, hard to tell what the future holds!)

Ahh, now I know what is going on with HFCC. May hop back onto this project to go for Silver at least. Cheers! smile
[Apr 28, 2010 11:53:23 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread